Saturday, January 14, 2012

Travels for the New Year

Safe to say that Traveling has become my top New Year's Resolution so far. I have made a few others, but no other resolution has taken up my money, time, and excitement like this one! As of today, I have booked tickets and trips to London and Nantes, with trips in the works to Budapest, Krakow, Loudres with my MOMMA!, and tentative plans for Madrid. I voyaged to Monaco again just last weekend with some girlfriends and got the last bit of vin chaud for the Christmas season.


Me in front of the Monaco palace


Shot of the girls I went to Monaco with. We found this giant empty frame and had a little photo shoot!

In other news, coming back after the holidays was tough. After having nearly two weeks of break, teaching and preparing lessons felt like an 80-hour work week. However, 2012 has indeed been blessed with new opportunities: I have started babysitting two adorable girls once a week, another English teacher and I created our high school's first ever English Conversation Club and meetings began two weeks ago, and I was offered the opportunity to tackle nearly six full classes on my own (which of course I took and then successfully lived through).

Needless to say, 2012 has already brought new friends, new opportunities, and new ideas!


A new friend of mine. We work at the same school and decided to have a pint after a (cough) long (cough) day at work.

Here's hoping your days back at work or school have been blessed as well!
Molls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mol- I am so happy to see you so happy!! This week is a crazy one. Even though I am not really working, keeping up with my 3 boys (yes, that includes uncle Mike) is a full time job. Between Will's fall and injuries, Rob is having a cyst removed tomorrow, and uncle Mike's toe surgery on Thursday, I am exhausted! Keep smiling for me, it makes me smile too!! Love you, Aunt Mo

Anonymous said...

Can I come too? I cannot wait to see you!!!

Aunt Mo